Healthstyle Guru’s Peppermint Lemon Spring Tea from the Alma Holistic Health Kitchen
- 1-1.5 cups of distilled water, boiled
- 2-3 teaspoons of raw unfiltered wild flower honey
- 2 drops of food grade, 100% pure Peppermint essential oil
- ¼ frozen lemon grated
- ½ fresh squeezed lemon juice
- sprig of fresh mint (for decoration and visual color therapy)
Bring distilled water to a boil. In ceramic mug, place honey, essential oil, grated frozen lemon, and lemon juice. Add the hot water to the ingredients in mug and stir. Cover with a small plate for 3-5 minutes. Add sprig of fresh mint for added aroma and visual color therapy. Before sipping, inhale the aroma and reap its benefits first via your nose. Then slowly start to drink the tea and cover your body with a warm blanket and relax on a coach or bed. Take a nap after if you are able to.
Benefits: Promotes the immune, respiratory, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular systems, and keeps germs, viruses, and bacteria at bay. In addition, it is relaxing, uplifting, immune boosting, weight loosing, and stress relieving.