|Spring has sprung! Now’s the perfect time to shed those stubborn pounds and feel good about yourself.|
However, the way to achieve this is not through DIETING!
Did you know that diets don’t work?!
Here’s 5 reasons why:
1. Unsustainable Changes: Most diets require significant changes to a person’s eating habits, such as cutting out entire food groups or drastically reducing calorie intake. While these changes may lead to weight loss in the short term, they are often difficult to sustain over the long term, which can lead to weight gain.
2. Unrealistic Expectations: Many people expect immediate and significant weight loss from a diet, but this is not always realistic. Weight loss is a gradual process that requires patience and consistency, and expecting too much too soon can lead to disappointment and giving up on the diet.
3. Lack of Personalization: Diets are often designed as a one-size-fits-all solution, but everyone’s body is unique and may require different nutritional needs. A diet that works for one person may not work for another, and this lack of personalization can make it difficult to see results.
4. Emotional Eating: Many people turn to food as a way to cope with stress, anxiety, or other emotional issues. Diets that don’t address these underlying emotional issues may not be effective in the long term.
5. Metabolic Adaptation: The body has a natural ability to adapt to changes in calorie intake and may slow down metabolism in response to a reduced calorie intake. This can make it difficult to continue losing weight even when following a diet plan.
Because dieting doesn’t work, it’s time to try something new and unconventional, with a unique holistic approach.
If you’re looking for a modern twist to traditional weight-loss without the dieting, then this REVOLUTIONARY course, which I have launched is your ANSWER!
There will be NO counting calories, No dieting, No extreme exercising, No pills, and No guilt or shame over your body image!
Here’s a sneak peek of the secrets you will learn inside this brand-new course:
– The #1 thing that needs to happen FIRST for a transformational weight-loss change to happen and last (and it’s not what you may think)!
– The “secret part of your body” which can help you rebalance your hormones, reduce stress, shrink fat cells, tighten skin, and reverse aging…
– The hidden reasons why you are struggling with extra pounds, despite your diet and workouts…
AND MUCH MORE…
I have helped countless clients with this proven method and now I am sharing it with the you for the first time ever in an easy online course.
NOW IT’S YOUR TURN TO FINALLY LOSE THE STUBBORN WEIGHT AND KEEP IT OFF!
Click below to find out more on this revolutionary approach:
“Total Body Image Healing” for Weight-loss and Happiness!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to shed those stubborn pounds.
Click the link below for more information and to take advantage of this special offer:
Total Body Image Healing for Weight-Loss and Happiness!
Alma Holistic Health Kitchen
Do you have something you want to change or achieve in your health and wellness?
Maybe you’d like to…
=> Start a new health routine
=> Change your outlook and mindset
=> Get rid of stress, anxiety, depression
=> Loose weight
=> Become youthful and full of energy
=> Or something else
No matter what you’d like to change or achieve, the secrets to success are the same…
#1: Get clear. As specifically as possible, decide what you want. The clearer you are on what you want to have in your life, the more likely you are to achieve it.
#2: Get perspective. Most people don’t tell anyone what they want or what they are struggling with and because of that they don’t get an outside perspective.
#3: Get support. Very few people (if any) achieve anything great alone. Sports stars have teammates and coaches.
Recommendation : “Get Yourself Coached!
With our global COVID-19 pandemic, we are all being tested to our limits in many areas. Unfortunately, life as we know it has changed. With this new change come new social responsibilities as well as personal requirements for a more proactive approach in regards to our own health and wellness. This is why, 2020 marks the year where the focus needs to be… IMMUNITY! Anything and everything that can be done to increase your natural immunity should be considered. BE BOLD, BE PROACTIVE!
Many people ask what my resolution for 2019 is, and as I posted on Instagram on New Year’s Day, my motto is : “CELEBRATE LIFE DAILY”.
This means finding your healthiest self each day in mind, body, and spirit and living fully. The key is appreciating and finding the simplest things and reaping your joy from those things that many people allow themselves to forget. If that is eating a juicy red apple in silence, taking a brisk walk late at night under the stars, sipping a cup of warm tea, or writing some poetry, find the things that make your heart leap once again. This will bring your body and mind into a state of balance ultimately leading to bliss. Experience it for yourself!
Healthstyle Guru’s Favorite Fall Fruit, Organic Grapes
As fall approaches, one of my favorite seasonal fruits to eat a handful daily for their nutritional intake are, organic grapes. Any color and variety is recommended as long as they are organic.
Health benefits: High source of Reservatol, vitamin C, vitamin K, antioxidants, fiber, and potassium. Great in protecting against cardiovascular disease, cancer, obesity, and diabetes. Beneficial for eyes and skin as well.
Suggested serving: 1 handful daily per person
Fun fact: Black grapes are believed to help with preventing and possibly healing a migraine.
Healthstyle Guru’s Peppermint Lemon Spring Tea from the Alma Holistic Health Kitchen
- 1-1.5 cups of distilled water, boiled
- 2-3 teaspoons of raw unfiltered wild flower honey
- 2 drops of food grade, 100% pure Peppermint essential oil
- ¼ frozen lemon grated
- ½ fresh squeezed lemon juice
- sprig of fresh mint (for decoration and visual color therapy)
Bring distilled water to a boil. In ceramic mug, place honey, essential oil, grated frozen lemon, and lemon juice. Add the hot water to the ingredients in mug and stir. Cover with a small plate for 3-5 minutes. Add sprig of fresh mint for added aroma and visual color therapy. Before sipping, inhale the aroma and reap its benefits first via your nose. Then slowly start to drink the tea and cover your body with a warm blanket and relax on a coach or bed. Take a nap after if you are able to.
Benefits: Promotes the immune, respiratory, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular systems, and keeps germs, viruses, and bacteria at bay. In addition, it is relaxing, uplifting, immune boosting, weight loosing, and stress relieving.